You know how there seems to be an app for everything? Apparently there’s an app for the iPad that tells you if you’re attracted to someone or not. It’s called BrainKiss, and it’s not some silly “love calculator” type app where you put in two names and get a random result. BrainKiss relies on the use of sensors hooked up to a person’s head in order to detect the alpha and beta waves in the brain.
Users have to look into the subject’s (in this case – a person) eyes for 15 seconds, while the sensors transmit the readings to the iPad app. The app then calculates from the readings whether or not the user is interested in the person they were staring at – and that’s it. What both parties do after the discovering attraction is up to their discretion. BrainKiss is being demonstrated at the Tokyo Game Show this year, so if you happen to be there, you can give it a shot.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-09-14: Taito InvaderCade turns your iPad into an arcade machine