If you’re a huge fan of racing games on the console, such as Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo, you probably would love to get your hands on a steering wheel controller, assuming that you don’t own one already. If you were at E3 earlier this year, or if you happened to have come across news regarding E3, you’re probably familiar with Fanatec’s line of Forza Motorsport accessories.
The series of accessories was revealed at E3 and they include the CSR Wheel, CSR Elite Pedal Set and the CSR Shifter Set. All three feature metal construction which we’re guessing gives off a solid, rugged and semi-realistic feel to the entire affair. The wheel even features feedback along with ABS vibration, while the brake pedals are pressure sensitive and is reportedly will let you tune it to mimic any car.
The good news is that the controllers are now up for pre-order from Fanatec’s website. As far as price is concerned, the CSR Wheel will set you back $250, the CSR Elite Pedal Set is priced at $150 and the CSR Shifter Set will cost $60. No word on when they will be made available, but if this sounds like something you would love to have, you should probably consider placing a pre-order.
Next Story: HTC UK event will be about a Beats Audio device
- 2013-07-18: Angry Birds Star Wars Headed To Consoles, Handhelds On October 29
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-06-06: Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-19: Final List Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Revealed
- 2013-04-02: The AluFrame For The iPhone 5 Is Pretty Classy
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-01: Logitech Announces Layoffs In Order To Focus On Its Mobile Accessories