If you’re into dropping your iPad or tossing it around the room, you’re in luck because there’s a case just for that. In case you haven’t heard about G-Form before, it is a company that specializes in extreme sports padding equipment and has taken its talents to the tablet market to create protective cases for the iPad (and similarly-sized tablets). With extreme tests on video to show the effectiveness of the case, G-Form’s Extreme Sleeves are somewhat like a viral video series.
G-Form has just announced the launch of its new iPad sleeve today, the Extreme Edge. Unlike its previous cases, the Extreme Edge will allow users to work on the tablet while keeping it protected at the same time. This is because it only consists of a protective back and a slot for you to insert your tablet into, which protects its four corners.
Judging by the video tests of the Extreme Edge they released, it is capable of letting your tablet survive launches from a slingshot onto the pavement, and turning your tablet into a Frisbee (when there’s nothing better to do at work). The Extreme Edge is available now for $44.95 and comes in black or yellow.
Next Story: HTC Rhyme receives DLNA certification
- 2013-01-10: G-Form G90 Case Debuts
- 2012-02-08: G-Form X Protect Case keeps iPhone safe from an 82mph slapshot
- 2012-01-06: iPad survives drop thanks to G-Form
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-07-07: G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2 for iPad released
- 2011-04-25: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve lets your iPad defy deadly drops (new video)
- 2011-04-08: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve is one tough case
- 2011-03-28: Vogel RingO lets you mount your tablet on the wall