If you’re an avid user of Google Goggles, the good news is that the app for Android has recently been updated to version 1.6, and brought with it several new features that supposedly makes your smartphone “smarter”.
For those uninitiated to Google Goggles, you could think of it as the Shazam for photographs, where you can take a snapshot of a location or an object, and Google Goggles will then attempt to identify it.
With version 1.6 it seems that the process of identifying photos taken has been streamlined, and users will have the option of allowing Google Goggles to process photos taken with your camera automatically. Users will now also be able to share the facts that they’ve discovered via Goggles with friends directly from Goggles’ search history.
If you’ve yet to discover the fun and novelty in Goggles, or want to upgrade your version to 1.6, head on down to the Android Market and download your copy today.RELATED
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Russia Offers Free Photography Lessons For Lumia 1020 Customers
- Follow: Android, apps, camera, goggles, Google, photographs,
- Seen at: googlemobile.blogspot