Love playing games on your Android phone, but you can’t stand the awful touchscreen controls? Well, there are a couple of solutions to the problem, but it usually involves getting a new phone that has a physical keyboard or a gamepad. What if you love your phone and don’t want to replace it? This is where Ingenu comes in. Many months ago, the company announced that it was working on a Bluetooth Android controller just for playing games, and in a few days, you’ll be able to pre-order one for yourself.
Designed to look like the instantly recognizable Super Nintendo controller (though Ingenu mentioned that the final version will look different), the Ingenu Easymote Bluetooth Android Controller has a D-Pad, a start and a select button, two shoulder buttons and four regular buttons, which should be more than enough for most games. And what sets the Ingenu Bluetooth Gamepad for Android apart from other controllers – there is no need to root your device in order to get it to work. No word on pricing but pre-orders will begin on September 30th. Head over to the Ingenu’s website to sign up for the mailing list to stay informed. In the meantime check out some demo/promo videos:
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- Follow: Android, bluetooth, gaming controller,