Sure, we’ve seen AT&T’s inventory system point towards Case-Mate cases for the upcoming iPhone 5 (which will definitely stop all traffic when October 4th rolls around), but those are just words on a computer display – what about those who want to see the real deal?
It seems that cases for a teardrop-shaped iPhone 5 have also been spotted in the flesh in where else but AT&T retail stores, and this might prove that there is also another handset being announced alongside the iPhone 5 – that is, a far more affordable version of the iPhone 4 known as the iPhone 4S (they should call it the iPhone 4B with “B” for “Budget”).
Do you think that Apple will release a single iPhone when next Tuesday rolls around, or would they introduce two models instead? I guess this weekend is going to see some folks actually start lining up outside Apple Stores in order to be one of the first few folks who will bring home an iPhone 5…and perhaps the iPhone 4S to boot.
Next Story: Apple develops hybrid drive system
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-11-29: iPhone 4S priced like a boss
- 2011-11-11: iPhone 5 existed as a prototype?
- 2011-10-26: iPhone 4S crushes competition in Japan
- 2011-10-17: iPhone 4S hits more than four million in weekend sales
- 2011-06-27: iPhone 4S this September?