Sure, we’ve seen AT&T’s inventory system point towards Case-Mate cases for the upcoming iPhone 5 (which will definitely stop all traffic when October 4th rolls around), but those are just words on a computer display – what about those who want to see the real deal?
It seems that cases for a teardrop-shaped iPhone 5 have also been spotted in the flesh in where else but AT&T retail stores, and this might prove that there is also another handset being announced alongside the iPhone 5 – that is, a far more affordable version of the iPhone 4 known as the iPhone 4S (they should call it the iPhone 4B with “B” for “Budget”).
Do you think that Apple will release a single iPhone when next Tuesday rolls around, or would they introduce two models instead? I guess this weekend is going to see some folks actually start lining up outside Apple Stores in order to be one of the first few folks who will bring home an iPhone 5…and perhaps the iPhone 4S to boot.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iphone4s, iphone5,
- Seen at: thenextweb