Eldar Murtazin who has sources that seem to be of supernatural origin as he tends to hit the rumors right on the head most of the time, tweeted not too long ago that “Apple decided to rework iphone5 [sic] design.” Is that so? If that is the case, then what will happen to all of those leaked iPhone 5 cases? I guess that is not our headache to deal with, but if what Eldar received from the grapevine is true, then it would be interesting to see just what kind of redesign we could be looking at.
As for the Samsung Galaxy S3, he mentioned that the Galaxy S3 launch has been postponed to February next year – and considering how the Galaxy S2 which is pretty much Samsung’s superphone at the moment is doing so well, having less than a year on the market only to be superceded by another model is something rather surprising. I do wonder whether the Galaxy S3 will be a quantum leap in terms of specifications and hardware over the Galaxy S2 to warrant a new release.
Next Story: Google+ users hit 50 million mark
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S3 Tops iPhone 5 In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-05-01: iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S3 VS Galaxy S4 In "Torture" Test
- 2013-03-18: Apple Educates Potential Galaxy S4 Adopters Why People Love The iPhone
- 2013-02-26: Major Canadian Retailer Claims Blackberry Z10 Is Outselling iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S3