Gaia Interactive, the successful social gaming community that counts more than 20 million monthly unique visitors, is launching, the mobile version of its famous Facebook game Monster Galaxy – Monster G for iOS.
Monster Galaxy is played by over 15 million users per month on Facebook, ranked by AppData as a top10 game for the past six months.
I like Gaia’s graphic style and Monster G looks great as well (check the images in the gallery), which is good since games on mobile do not offers a great quality of graphics in general compared to game console or PC games.
The game scenario involves battles with magical creatures, crossing the mystical Zodiac Islands fighting an evil king and collecting rare monsters along the way.
- 2012-10-31: Pearltrees 1.0 offers Pearltrees Premium with privacy features
- 2012-10-03: BlipBoard: Twitter Meets Foursquare
- 2012-07-24: Pearltrees for iPhone
- 2012-04-11: UXPin Offers Better Collaboration in UX Design Process
- 2011-12-13: YouSendit: New Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows and Mac