Funny how the latest Motorola smartphone has been given the codename as that of luxury car marque – Maserati. Well, touted to be the fourth model in the Droid series, the Motorola Droid 4 or Droid 4G has been tipped to come with a 4″ display (or somewhere in the vicinity, I think 4.3″ would be more decent to keep up with the times), in addition to the lack of a D-pad that clearly disqualifies this as a bona fide gaming device.
It is also said that the Motorola Maserati will sport 4G LTE connectivity – the missing ingredient in the Droid 3 as some has said, apart from a removable battery being thrown into the merry mix. Apart from that, we do not have any further details concerning the Droid 4/Maserati, but with the slideout keyboard being the main meat of the device, you can be sure those who loathe virtual keyboards would whoop for joy.
Surely it won’t be priced as expensively as the car!RELATED
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Follow: droid 4, Motorola,
- Seen at: droid-life