If the newly announced Amazon Kindle Fire’s price of $199 is still too expensive for your liking, a new tablet on the market dubbed the N5Zero could feature a price point that will satisfy those shopping on a budget.
The device, as you can probably glean from the name itself, is a 5” tablet sporting a display resolution of 800×480. It will run on a 1.2GHz Rockchip RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 processor and feature 512MB of RAM. It will come with 2GB-16GB of internal storage (depending on the configuration that you choose) and will sport a microSD card slot for memory expansion.
It will come loaded with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 and will come with a 3000mAh battery which is reportedly good for 5 hours worth of video playback, or up to 20 hours worth of music. At the moment it is available in China for $109, although it seems that if resellers are interested in selling it outside of China, the tablet will be sold to them for below $100. How much that will translate to for users remains unknown, but assuming it keeps to its China price, it is expected to retail for around $139 if it arrives in the US market.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Follow: Android, ARM, ARM Cortex, budget, china, gingerbread,
- Seen at: liliputing