Update @ 9.47am PST: PSN is still not working, with repeated tweets of “PSN is currently down. We are working on bringing the service back up asap. we’ll keep you updated.” It is nearly an hour already – is it time to panic?
It is barely five minutes ago when the Twitter channel of PlayStation EU tweeted, “We’re aware that PSN is currently unavailable and working with the technicians to find out when it will be restored. Apologies.” Well, hopefully the technicians will be able to figure things out and catch the gremlins behind this particularly niggling issue.
Good luck guys, let us hope that this has nothing to do with another hack, but rather just some internal nuts and bolts that failed to jive together. Is all this business of the PSN failing irking you that you might even consider switching to other online game networks as those offered on the Xbox 360 platform? Heck, even the official blog failed to say anything about the outage, temporary or otherwise. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be resolved sooner rather than later then. Check out the image of the said Tweet right after the jump.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: playstation network, psn,