I must say that Italy’s Prime Minister is quite the player, and it is amazing how he can still run the country with so many things going on in his personal life. Well, word has it that no matter where Italy’s economy is headed, it should still be doing well enough to welcome the new Samsung Omnia W smartphone at the end of October.
Expect to make the most of the Omnia W right out of the box, as it will ship with Windows Phone 7.5 (the long awaited Mango update, of course), where it will be accompanied by a 3.7″ AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz single core processor as well as 512MB RAM. It will tip the scales at a rather lightweight 115.3 grams, while sporting 10.9mm of thickness. Samsung thought it would be better to include its very own bunch of Windows Phone applications that are no doubt Mango-centric, AllShare, Video Call and its own e-reading app.
While Italians will be the first to savor the sweet fruit of Mango, the Omnia W will be making its way elsewhere in due time as well. There is no word on pricing, but the “W” scale would probably place this in the mid-range scheme of things – and who knows, it might even end up enticing some Android-minded folks over! [Press Release]
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-07 Samsung SM-W350F Could Be Another Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone
- 2014-04-04 Samsung ATIV Core Mid-Ranged Windows Phone In The Works [Rumor]
- 2011-10-31 Samsung Omnia W arriving in December
- 2010-03-15 Samsung Windows Phone 7 being preppped