Looking forward to playing Shadowgun on your iPhone or iPad? Well, good news – because one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011 is finally here. The 3rd person Gears of War-inspired shooter is now available for your iOS devices. Featuring jaw dropping graphics and action-packed gameplay, Shadowgun puts players into the role of a professional bounty hunter in the year 2350 where he has to take down an evil scientist and his personal army of mutants, cyborgs and genetically-enhanced humanoids.
Shadowgun is available now from the Apple App Store though it’s a tad pricey at $7.99. Then again, it’s not every day games like these pop up on mobile devices. Madfinger has announced that the Android version will be available in October. Madfinger is also working on a version of Shadowgun optimized for Kal-El devices to take full advantage of all that processing power. Check out the previously released trailer of Shadowgun:
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Follow: app, iOS, shadowgun, unity,