If you’ve got an old TV that’s still fully functional, or it holds some sentimental value to you, you might be reluctant to upgrade to a connected TV – I mean, why would anyone want to throw out a TV that works perfectly? Not to mention the hassle you have to go through of moving the old television to make way for the new one. Well, for folks like you – Sony has a solution, in the form of the SMP-N200 Streaming Player.
Capable of working with any television, the SMP-N200 instantly turns your TV into a connected TV just by hooking them up. Once connected, you can then use your TV to stream content from Sony without having to invest in a new Bravia TV. With the SMP-N200, users can watch online movies in HD and 3D, listen to internet radio, enable DLNA connectivity for streaming stuff from other devices, and even use their smartphones as remote controls. Talk about breathing life into that old television! The SMP-N200 Streaming Player will be in stores late October and will retail for $99.99.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: Sony, tv,