Earlier we reported that the Windows Phone 7 Mango update for the Sprint HTC Arrive would be here – but it looks like the HTC device won’t be the only phone to officially receive Mango today. According to the Windows Phone “Where’s my phone update?” page, all carriers have started delivering the update. In the column for Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), all the carriers have been labeled as “Delivering update” which means that everybody should be receiving the update notifications on their devices starting today. It’s going to take awhile to completely roll out, so for some people the wait might be a few days or weeks.
After so long, it looks like the wait for Mango is finally over. Make sure you have Zune (for Windows) or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac installed and updated in order to update your phone. Remember to backup your devices as well, you never know what might go wrong. If any of you get the Mango update today, do let us know how it goes for you.
Next Story: Another fire at Foxconn, no casualties reported
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-22 Over 1 Million Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Installs Estimated
- 2014-04-18 WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17 Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2011-11-30 AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-10-28 Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-10-19 Windows Phone Mango update available to "nearly everyone"
- 2011-10-03 Windows Phone Mango update sent out to 50% of the world
- 2011-08-19 Windows Phone 7 Mango ready to be delivered