I don’t suppose the iPad needs any advertisement or marketing push to sell at this point in time, it has more or less reached mainstream consciousness. Apple has finally decided it is time to slash off a Benjamin from the original iPad – albeit we are talking about a refurbished unit here. This basically means you will have to fork out $399 for the 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad, while those who prefer to pick up an iPad that does both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity will also have to cough up the same price point – although it will come with just 32GB of storage space.
No idea on how long the new prices will be applicable, since there is a “Special Limited Price Time” slapped all over the place. Perhaps Apple did this in order to take away some heat from Amazon’s upcoming Kindle Fire that costs just a couple of Benjamins. All Apple Certified Refurbished iPads will be accompanied by a 1-year warranty, new battery and outer shell. Will you be getting one of these puppies?
Next Story: Handheld projector looks at portable gaming next
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"