Yesterday we reported on rumors that an Apple TV was indeed in the works. This flurry of news surrounding a television set built by Apple seems to have stemmed from a quote from the recently released biography of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. The quote suggested that Steve Jobs may have finally come up with an Apple TV, and the rumor suggested that prototypes of the product were already in the works.
Now more news surrounding the device have started to surface, this time seemingly adding a bit more credibility to the entire affair. The previous rumors have cited anonymous sources and faceless corporations, but now it looks like if this recent rumor is to be believed, we now know who will be behind the Apple TV, and it will be none other than Jeff Robbin.
For those unfamiliar, Jeff Robbin was the man who helped to create the iPod in addition to the iTunes media store. Given his involve with the iTunes media store, his purported guidance behind Apple’s rumored TV effort does make a bit of sense. Naturally Apple has declined to comment about this issue, and with all rumors it is best taken with a grain of salt.
However knowing Apple’s eye for designing their products, regardless whether people think it’s overpriced and underpowered, we have to admit that the appeal of an Apple design TV set is definitely there.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- 4K Thunderbolt Displays Reportedly In The Works
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- 12.9-Inch iPad To Arrive Early Next Year, Says First Tier Display Supplier
- Follow: apple tv, ipod, itunes, prototype, televisions,
- Seen at: businessweek