If you’re in the market for a new monitor for the home or office, BenQ has unveiled their BL2201PTE monitor that comes with several interesting features that you may find to be rather interesting. The monitor will be 22” in size and sport a max resolution of 1650×1080 (aspect ratio of 16:10). It will also feature a 5ms response time, a dynamic contrast ratio of 12,000,000:1, a typical brightness of 250cd/m2, D-Sub, DVI and DisplayPort connectors. It will also come with a pair of 1W speakers built-in.
Some interesting features of the BenQ BL2201PTE would be the Eye-Protect Sensor and an Eco sensor. The Eye-Protect Sensor, which you might have already surmised, will automatically adjust screen brightness in order to reduce any form of eye strain, which could come in handy especially for those who may spend hours on end in front of the computer. The Eco sensor will be able to detect when the user has left their desk, thus putting the monitor into standby mode, which we guess is eco-friendly since it would consume less power in standby. The BenQ BL2201PTE monitor is expected to retail for €209.
- 2014-03-17 Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-01-20 LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16 LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-07-23 ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18 LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2013-03-08 BenQ's XL2720T 27" Monitor Has Been Designed With The Gamer In Mind
- 2010-06-28 BenQ EW and VW series Vertical Alignment LED monitors
- 2010-09-22 BenQ XL2410T LED gaming monitor set to rock and roll