When one mentions the name Cooler Master, we would normally think of computer chassis that are top of the line, catering to those who want to maximize their gaming potential with high end parts. Well, today is slightly different as we bring you word on the Storm QuickFire gaming keyboard. Similar in many ways to the Corsair Vengeance K60, the QuickFire will feature Cherry MX switches in a trio of variations through the use of blue, black and brown colors – albeit with only one “flavor” for each market area.
It really depends on where you are as to which of the three potential switches your QuickFire will use. Do you think this will result in a gray market that see consumers making the effort to purchase their keyboard overseas so that they can pick up the mechanical switch of their choice?
I leave that answer to you, but the keys will come laser etched and rubber coated for added comfort and accuracy. Cooler Master has plans to throw in replacement keys and a key puller, so that replacements are a snap to carry out. Hardware specifications include the ability to disable the windows key when in gaming mode, 1000Mhz polling while in USB mode, a detachable and replaceable USB cable, and the N Key Rollover/anti-ghosting support.
Cooler Master’s effort this time around will set you back by $80 a pop. Any takers?RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: cooler master, gaming keyboard, keyboard,
- Seen at: everythingusb