The Japanese Club Nintendo seems to have cooler swag to redeem when compared to the US Club Nintendo, and their latest offerings are no exception. One of the recently revealed redeemable gifts from Club Nintendo Japan is the Dot Mario Cushion: an 8-bit Super Mario cushion which takes gamers back to the year 1985 where Super Mario was a pixilated hero running around on NES-connected TVs.
The other rewards include a Nintendo 2012 desk calendar and five video game soundtracks (Tomodachi Collection, Pilotwings Resort, Star Fox 64 3D, Wii Fit Plus, and Mario Kart Wii). Folks with 400 points can redeem the Dot Mario Cushion, though you’ll need to be a member of the Japanese Club Nintendo. Definitely the perfect addition to any gamer’s couch.
Next Story: Nokia 800 teaser ads aired in the UK
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-04-06: Super Press Start Shows Off All SNES Start Screens
- 2013-10-16: Nintendo Releases 27 New Super Mario 3D World Screenshots
- 2013-10-01: Super Mario 3D World Gets New Gameplay Trailer Highlighting New Powerups
- 2013-09-24: New Japanese Wii U Bundle Includes Games, Wiimote And Karaoke Subscription
- 2013-07-15: Nintendo 3DS Getting Hulu This Summer In Japan
- 2011-09-26: Super Mario figurines playback iconic jingles from the game