After dropping hundreds of dollars on a brand new iPhone or iPod touch, the last thing you want is your child to get too excited playing Angry Birds and dropping your shiny new device on the floor, right? Either that or if you love plushies, Griffin has unveiled the new edition of the Woogie, the (rather uninspired) Woogie 2!
For those who are familiar with the first Woogie, the Woogie 2 is pretty much the same thing, with the main difference being that Griffin has added more color options and introduced a newer design for the toy. What this means is that it will still feature the pocket velcro that secures your iPhone or iPod touch inside the toy, along with a screen protector which still allows for swipes and gestures. Its legs can also be propped up for better viewing angles, depending on personal preference.
We’re guessing that thanks to its bright colors and cute appearance that it will attract its fair share of grown ups and teenagers, and will not limit itself to the toddlers market that it was intended for. Head on down to Griffin’s website to place your order or for more information.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: accessories, casings, children, griffin technology, iPhone, ipod touch,