So we know that LG from time to time works with luxury fashion brand Prada for their phones, but now it looks like Samsung wants to get in on the luxury brand bandwagon as well with the Samsung Galaxy Ace Hugo Boss version. In terms of design, the handset has been revised slightly to give off a more luxurious feel, and as you can see, it also sports the Hugo Boss branding at the top and will come loaded with multimedia content from Hugo Boss.
However that’s pretty much where the differences between the regular Galaxy Ace and Hugo Boss edition ends. Under the hood users can expect to find the same 800MHz processor, a 3.5” 320×480 display, a 5MP camera, a microSD card slot and will run on Android’s Froyo 2.2. Apart from its slightly more svelte look and its Hugo Boss branding, we’re not sure how many people would actually bother picking up this device. It is expected to be made available in the beginning of November from The Phone House.
Next Story: iPad 3 will not get any Retina Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2011-10-14: Huawei M835 Sanctioned by tokidoki arriving on MetroPCS
- 2011-08-07: Froyo for Samsung Continuum leaks
- 2011-03-11: WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab arriving a little too late?
- 2011-03-07: Samsung Galaxy Pro announced
- 2011-02-24: Sprint Samsung Epic 4G update pulled