Normally, leaks concerning upcoming devices or perhaps the user interface of an operating system or program tend to be a blur, but hopefully with better camera sensors in devices these days (the iPhone 4S comes into mind), such occurrences will get rarer and rarer.
We do hope to see screenshots that are similar in quality to the Ice Cream Sandwich shots you see above – it does seem as though plenty of hard work has gone into Ice Cream Sandwich, which is the operating system that intends to bridge the gap between Android 2.3 Gingerbread that is smartphone-specific, and Android 3.x Honeycomb that caters to tablets. Android 4.0 is the alternative name for Ice Cream Sandwich , where it resembles Honeycomb at some points, running on a smaller display.
Do you think that the screenshots leaked above are up your alley in terms of the next step up in the mobile operating system world, or does it not really matter? I wonder if the delay of the Samsung Unpacked event had anything to do with the leak…
Next Story: U.S. drone fleet hit by computer virus
- 2013-04-29 Android Design Head Praises Facebook Home's Attention To Design
- 2013-04-28 Google Glass CPU And RAM Specifications Revealed
- 2013-02-07 HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich Performance Issues
- 2013-02-05 HTC Thunderbolt Gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2013-01-31 Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2011-11-22 Android Ice Cream Sandwich has accessibility features for the blind
- 2011-11-14 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich source code now available
- 2011-10-25 Asus Eee Pad range to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2011-10-20 Android Ice Cream Sandwich for tablets demonstrated on video
- 2011-10-18 Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Launched!