I have yet to meet a person who found Kung Fu Panda to be a turn off, so it either is one universally appealing cartoon character, or I do not know enough people – I suspect it is the latter, but I digress. If you happen to be a fan of Kung Fu Panda, then you would definitely be pleased to hear (pun not intended as you can soon tell) that the Panda (Po) and his cohort will come in the form of MP3 players to assault your ears with your favorite tunes, thanks to Mugo.
These aren’t just MP3 players but like many others, they too are USB flash drives. It doesn’t matter which character you pick up – Po, Master Shifu, Monkey, and Tigress – they all come with a couple of GBs of internal storage space, in addition to an audio jack located right on the top of the character’s head (which is better than the butt, of course).
They’re all priced the same – $55, and that is rather pricey considering the amount of money you fork out for it in return for the amount of storage space. Guess this is something meant for the kids who can’t get enough of Kung Fu Panda…load it up with the movie’s soundtrack and you’re set.
- 2013-10-21: Nokia Guru Leaked In Official Press Image
- 2012-06-18: Hörbert MP3 player for the rich kids
- 2012-03-28: Louis Vuitton PLAYBUTTON MP3 player
- 2011-10-31: Skull MP3 Player II makes for good Halloween decorations
- 2011-10-12: Kung Fu Panda and gang makes music
- 2011-01-13: Punch Plugs Review
- 2010-12-22: Playbutton album MP3 player to go on sale In Feb 2011
- 2010-08-05: Concept: Polished Pebble MP3 Player Concept Design
- 2010-08-31: SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ MP3 player available now
- 2010-09-03: Concept: Walnut MP3 Player