Will you be celebrating Halloween tonight by attending a string of parties? Surely you would need to have a killer outfit or costume, and geeks among you might probably be able to resonate with this Nikon DSLR camera costume. Trust a photographer to come up with something like this – and Tyler Card’s amazing costume does far more than just letting you “click” with people in a room full of ghouls, zombies and vampires, it is also able to shoot photos while displaying them in real time on the LCD display located at the back.
The camera costume’s chassis and flash housing are made out of cardboard, where they are taped together and painted in black (obviously). Not only that, DSLR-like buttons and branding were also incorporated, while an actual Nikon D3 DSLR camera is carefully placed inside the costume for you to walk around and start shooting away.
Taking an LCD display from an old Dell notebook, it will show off any images shot with the D3 camera through a huge external shutter release button that is located at the front of the costume.
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-04-06 Nikon D7100 Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-11 Nikon D7100 Could See A $100 Discount On Launch
- 2013-02-21 Official Nikon D7100 Sample Images Revealed
- 2013-02-15 Nikon Holding Press Event In Thailand On 21st February
- 2012-10-10 Nikon D800/D800E does not play nice with Eye-Fi X2 cards