At the Design Museum in Shad, Thames; a few Nokia phones have been put up for display, including the Nokia N9, and Nokia Lumia 800 and one more Nokia phone that we’ve never seen before. From the photographs it looks like a large, thin device, which is speculated to be the Nokia Ace, a phone that’s been rumored about before, but never seen and supposed to make its appearance in Q1 2012. Though the Ace wasn’t announced at Nokia World 2011, there’s still a chance of the phone being announced at the beginning of next year – if the phone really exists at all.
And there’s also a chance of the phone spotted at the Design Museum being a generic Nokia render as opposed to a hint of an upcoming device. I guess we won’t know until Nokia officially says anything about it.
The Nokia Ace is rumored to feature a 4.3″ AMOLED ClearBlack Display, a 1.4GHz processor, an 8-megpixel camerea rear camera, 16GB of internal storage, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), and HSPA+ connectivity, and is said to arrive on AT&T in Q1 2012. Check out more pictures of the Design Museum.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-04-03: Hands-On : Nokia 630 And 635 Review
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Icon Review
- 2014-03-07: Nokia Brags About Windows Phone Apps
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms