Another interesting thing to note about the Vita is that it won’t have “Game Archives” at launch. That means no PSOne classics or TurboGFX games – at least not until the console gets updated. But if the Vita has a good selection of games at launch, I doubt people will want to play classic games on their new console anyway – at least not right off the bat. Still, let’s hope Sony doesn’t take too long to deliver it.
Next Story: China behind US satellite attack?
- 2013-10-24: Adobe To Sandbox Flash Player For Safari Users
- 2013-07-09: Amazon Working To Bring Back Flash On Kindle Fire Tablets
- 2013-07-01: iblazr Flash Features Four Powerful LEDs To Light Up Mobile Photos, Videos
- 2013-02-26: Adobe Issues Emergency Patches, Squashes Bugs In The Process
- 2013-02-04: PlayStation Vita 'Ice Silver' Edition Launched In Asia
- 2012-11-01: Sprint Flash headed your way soon
- 2011-11-23: First tweet from PlayStation Vita
- 2011-11-16: Official PlayStation Vita carrying case gets a 7 minute video
- 2011-11-15: Sony PlayStation Vita pre-order goodies detailed
- 2011-11-11: Sony UMD Passport program lets you play your old PSP games on the Vita