If the recently released TV commercial for Samsung’s upcoming phone-tablet the Galaxy Note 5.3 wasn’t enough for you to figure out what it is capable of, good news, as Samsung has released a whole collection of videos detailing the features of the phone. From drawing on photographs to editing videos and pictures on the spot the videos show you everything you can do with the S-Pen and its stylus-optimized apps.
If you weren’t sold on the Galaxy Note before, maybe these videos will grab your attention. Check them out for yourself. Which feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note are you impressed with or will be picking up this device for?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson is now just Sony
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2013-03-01 Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08 Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations
- 2013-02-01 Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1