Since Samsung will be banned from selling a number of its Galaxy phones in the Netherlands, due to being guilty of violating a number of Apple’s patents, it looks like the company has found a way to circumvent it. The company has announced that it will be selling modified versions of its phones over there. Some of the phones that will be receiving modifications are the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Ace.
It wasn’t what features will be changed, and how they did it, but let’s hope with the “alternative technology” that Samsung is using in the phones won’t get the company into trouble again. Hopefully it won’t detract to the whole user experience of those devices, and that Samsung applies them to their upcoming phones to prevent such scuffles in the future.
The ban on Samsung devices in Netherlands will be effective beginning tomorrow.RELATED
- Verizon Droid Ultra, Maxx And Mini Receive Android 4.4
- @evleaks: Nokia Moneypenny Could Be Lumia 630/635
- iPhone 6 Predicted To Launch Mid 2014, According To Analyst
- Vivo Y20 Makes An Appearance
- Galaxy S4, Note 3 Could Receive KitKat Update By End Of January 2014
- Follow: Android, ban, galaxy, phones, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammyhub