SoundCloud, one of the best services out there for musicians to share and promote their music, has announced that it has finally got a native iPad app in addition to a revamped mobile experience (iOS, Android and the mobile website). The smartphone apps feature a brand new waveform design, and make it easier to post and view comments. It’s easier to “find & follow” other users, communicate with them through recorded private messages, and view larger profile images in the app.
SoundCloud on the iPad is designed to take full advantage of all the display real estate available on the 9.7″ tablet to let users interact with its new waveform interface. SoundCloud is available now from the Apple App Store and the Android Market for free. It is also accessible via its mobile website. Take note that an account is required for you to upload your own music and to comment on other users’ work. Find out more at the SoundCloud website.
Next Story: Google Offers gets improvements
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2011-10-24: QuickOffice HD 5.0 on the way
- 2011-10-10: Myriad Alien Dalvik 2.0 demonstrated on an iPad
- 2011-07-08: Swype gets "ported" to iOS devices