SoundCloud, one of the best services out there for musicians to share and promote their music, has announced that it has finally got a native iPad app in addition to a revamped mobile experience (iOS, Android and the mobile website). The smartphone apps feature a brand new waveform design, and make it easier to post and view comments. It’s easier to “find & follow” other users, communicate with them through recorded private messages, and view larger profile images in the app.
SoundCloud on the iPad is designed to take full advantage of all the display real estate available on the 9.7″ tablet to let users interact with its new waveform interface. SoundCloud is available now from the Apple App Store and the Android Market for free. It is also accessible via its mobile website. Take note that an account is required for you to upload your own music and to comment on other users’ work. Find out more at the SoundCloud website.
Next Story: Google Offers gets improvements
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes