Uh-oh. It looks like Sprint could be in trouble. After happily reporting that it broke all sales records last week for the launch of the iPhone on its network, now that it’s finally available – it seems that its networks are starting to feel the strain. Just like AT&T’s 3G network when the iPhone was introduced, it’s Sprint’s turn to suffer from the sudden influx of new customers.
Ever since people started getting the iPhone on Sprint, its forums have been filled to the brim with complaints about the network’s 3G speeds. There is a 45-page and growing thread with over 700 replies from people complaining about the slow data speeds – and everybody on the 3G network are affected – not just iPhone or Android users. Ouch. No word on what Sprint is going to do to rectify the problem, but they better do something soon if they want to keep their customers happy. After all there’s no point of having unlimited data when it takes forever to reach your phone.
How many of you are on Sprint and have been experiencing slowdowns with its 3G network?RELATED
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Follow: 3g, iPhone, iphone 4, iPhone 4S, network, Sprint,
- Seen at: androidpolice