We’ve previously reported about the US carriers that will be selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, well we’ve got some news that the phone might be arriving sooner than we think (i.e. no rumored Verizon exclusivity). A purchase order for a Galaxy Nexus poster for Sprint has been discovered and leaked to the folks over at BriefMobile. While we don’t get to see the poster, the order does list it as a Nexus Prime poster, which could mean that the phone will be called the Nexus Prime on Sprint, or it’s just an outdated order and the name Galaxy Nexus will still stick.
Other than that we don’t have any additional details about the phone but November is the date to look out for, so you better start saving up now if you’re keen on picking the Ice Cream Sandwich phone for yourself.
Next Story: iPad 3 rumored to arrive by March 2012
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2014-04-08: Kyocera Verve Announced, Headed For Sprint And Boost Mobile
- 2014-04-07: Sprint Rolls Out BlackBerry 10.2.1 At Last
- 2011-11-18: Samsung Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon December 8th?
- 2011-11-09: Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories arrive at Verizon stores, launch imminent?
- 2011-10-21: Verizon officially announces the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-10-07: Samsung Nexus Prime caught in the wild? [video]
- 2011-10-07: Real Samsung Nexus Prime specs revealed?