Tokyoflash is extremely famous for the kind of timepieces that they churn out – where some of them are far more mind boggling than the rest, and the Kisai Seven takes a slightly different route. No, you will not need to have a PhD or be a rocket scientist, but it still lets you know of the current time in a rather cool manner. This Tron-inspired scheme will see a couple of pulsating LED rings (choose from either blue or white colors) which are customizable through a trio of animation presets.
Available this coming October 25th, it will retail for just $99 for two days only – once that window of opportunity closes, the price would be raised to $139. I say if you really are looking for a new watch to wear that is futuristic looking, then you won’t go wrong with the Tokyoflash Kisai Seven. The early bird gets the worm, or so the saying goes, so save $40 and spend it on a nice meal with your loved one instead.
Next Story: Alibaba W800 Aliyun phone
- 2013-11-11: Tokyoflash Kisai Console Gets A Wooden Touch
- 2013-10-15: Tokyoflash Kisai Quasar Is Rather Difficult To Read
- 2013-09-16: Tokyoflash Kisai Maru Wooden Timepiece
- 2013-08-26: TokyoFlash Kisai Blade Tells The Time Using LEDs
- 2013-07-30: Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron
- 2013-06-20: Tokyoflash Intoxicated Watch Has Built-in Breathalyzer
- 2012-02-20: Kisai Stencil from Tokyo Flash