Yesterday, Zlango launched its localized icon texting for the American language, a service accessible via the Zlango Messaging App for Android Devices.
The Walking Dead theme pack is available as a free update for users of the Zlango Messaging App and it allows users to replace words with sequential animated icons in text messages.
Just in time for Halloween, people will be able to visually enhance texting with icons of zombies and characters from the comic book. If you happen to be at Comic Con, make sure to be on the lookout for “Rick Grimes” and a pack of chasing Zombies who will be demonstrating the application. I am not personally a big fan of Zombies, however, there are plenty of fans out there who would love the app.
Zlango has been around for a while in other countries, starting in Asia,and to date, the service is localized in 25+ languages across 20 countries serving over 4 million users. Zlango has delivered over 8 billion icons globally across multiple platforms (Android, Nokia Symbian, J2ME, Web, ICQ integration) and on over 500 supported types of mobile phones.
Next Story: Xbox LIVE Public Preview Program announced
- 2013-10-25: Texting In Sweden Can Help Those Suffering From Cardiac Arrest
- 2013-09-24: New York Introduces 'Text Stops' Along Major Highways, Thruways
- 2013-08-13: Texting While Driving Gains Popularity After Being Outlawed
- 2013-06-19: RockMelt For Android Launched
- 2013-04-29: Instant Messaging Overtakes SMS Texts For The First Time
- 2013-03-26: Blackberry Q10 Will Support Android App Ports As Well
- 2012-12-13: Facebook For Android 2.0 Aims For Speed
- 2012-11-12: VINCI Curriculum Named as CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree
- 2012-09-06: uTorrent Announces Native Beta App For Android