Siri on the iPhone 4S has been the much raved about feature of the handset, and there have been some developers who have attempted to create alternatives to Siri not just for iOS devices, but for other platforms as well. Adding to that list is Cluzee who claims to bring Siri-like features to Android devices, but as to whether they will be able to live up to their claims remains to be seen for now.
“Talk to your phone! I can help you save your time and money. Ask me to do things just by talking to your phone. Do Siri features in iPhone 4S excite you but you don’t own an iPhone? I bring conversational interface, intelligence and many more capabilities on Android. Some of the additional services I currently provide are: Personalized recommendations, Smart filters, Daily brief, Health planner, Travel planner, Notes Management, Social Updates, Personalized Deal Reports, Personal Radio…”
As you can see, those features are pretty much like what Siri offers if not more. The good news is that unlike Siri that only works (legally) on the iPhone 4S, Cluzee is said to support all Android devices that run on Android Eclair 2.1 or later.
However despite those claims, according to the majority of user reviews, the app seems to force close whenever users attempt to open it, although based on the reviews given by those that the app actually works for, it appears to be pretty good, or so they claim. If you’re interested in checking out Cluzee (which is free by the way), head on down to the Android Market for the download.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2012-04-27: iPhone 4S Screen app gives Android users an iOS theme
- 2012-01-25: Motorola video pokes fun at Siri
- 2011-12-30: Fake Siri arrives on the Android Market
- 2011-10-19: Remember the Milk now works with Siri