The Motorola DROID 4 has yet to be officially announced by Verizon, but it looks like the phone already has a release date. Thanks to a leaked internal document showing the release date of the phone, we’ll be seeing the Motorola DROID 4 in stores on December 8th. However it looks like the DROID 4 won’t be the only phone being released on that day because if the document turns out to be the real deal, we’ll be seeing the long awaited Samsung Galaxy Nexus put up for sale as well!
In addition to the release date of the phone, specs have been leaked as well. The DROID 4 will feature a 4″ Super AMOLED Advanced display, a full 5-row illuminated keyboard, RAZR styling, 4G LTE, Android 2.3.5, 1080p video recording, front facing camera, HDMI out, and MotoACTV syncing. Anybody planning on picking this phone over the Galaxy Nexus?
Next Story: Gameloft games going for cheap this week
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- 2013-11-05 Petition Urges Google To Reconsider Android 4.4 For Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-11-03 Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-11-01 Galaxy Nexus Will Not Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-31 Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Update Build GJ04 Released
- 2012-02-15 16 GB White Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon?
- 2012-02-10 Motorola DROID 4 available today
- 2012-01-25 Motorola video pokes fun at Siri
- 2012-01-01 Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2011-11-28 Motorola DROID 4 official photos and specs leaked