G-Form has recently released a video where they showed off how tough their cases are, and it looks like they have taken it to a new extreme by dropping two iPads while skydiving, essentially making that a drop of about 1,300 feet. Since we’re here talking about it, it’s obvious that both iPads managed to survive the drop.
The tablets were encased in G-Form’s Extreme Portfolio and Extreme Edge, both of which we have covered in the past. G-Form has been known for their rather extreme demonstrations in the past, where they have put their cases through the ringer, such as dropping them from heights and even running them over with a car. This time round it looks like a 1,300 foot drop seems to be the next extreme test, so we’ll have to wonder what’s next in store for the company.
Of course we’re not sure exactly how many people need that level of protection, but we guess it never hurts to be careful. If you’re interested in seeing an iPad survive a 1,300 foot drop, you can check out the cringeworthy video below.
- 2013-01-10: G-Form G90 Case Debuts
- 2012-02-08: G-Form X Protect Case keeps iPhone safe from an 82mph slapshot
- 2012-01-06: iPad survives drop thanks to G-Form
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop
- 2011-10-27: ZooGue's Double iPad case for the multitasker
- 2011-09-22: iPhone 4 Action Case lets you record your extreme sport stunts
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-08-30: Louis Vuitton foldable iPad cases now available
- 2011-08-24: iLuv Cushion Multi Case for the iPad 2