G-Form has recently released a video where they showed off how tough their cases are, and it looks like they have taken it to a new extreme by dropping two iPads while skydiving, essentially making that a drop of about 1,300 feet. Since we’re here talking about it, it’s obvious that both iPads managed to survive the drop.
The tablets were encased in G-Form’s Extreme Portfolio and Extreme Edge, both of which we have covered in the past. G-Form has been known for their rather extreme demonstrations in the past, where they have put their cases through the ringer, such as dropping them from heights and even running them over with a car. This time round it looks like a 1,300 foot drop seems to be the next extreme test, so we’ll have to wonder what’s next in store for the company.
Of course we’re not sure exactly how many people need that level of protection, but we guess it never hurts to be careful. If you’re interested in seeing an iPad survive a 1,300 foot drop, you can check out the cringeworthy video below.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: accessories, casings, g-form, ipad 2, protection, rugged,
- Seen at: techcrunch