Google is taking Street View to the next level as it has announced that Street View now covers parks as well. This has been made possible by using Street View Trike bicycles equipped with cameras. These can go inside parks to snap images that a car never could take from the street. The Google team has gone to 22 countries to take pictures of great places, but you can bet that this will go on until every park in the world is in the database. What do you think of this idea, and where would you like Google Street View to expand next? Also, if you’re strolling in a park when the Google folks are taking photos, would you see that as a privacy issue (faces are blurred)? Movie in the full post.
Next Story: Duke Nukem 3D on Android
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-02: Google Street View Brings You The Angkor Wat
- 2014-03-07: Sydney’s Underwater World To Receive Street View Treatment
- 2014-03-06: Visit Hawaii Via Google Street View
- 2013-12-09: DIY Street View Is Now Available
- 2013-12-02: Santa’s Grotto Gets The Google Street View Treatment