Intel introduced the Ultrabook category back in May 2011 and today, HP unveiled the HP Folio, a classy, super thin (18 mm – )13.3-inch business notebook that delivers 9 hours of battery life!
The HP Folio is powered by the latest Intel Core Processor and boasts an ultra slim HD Bright View 13.3-inch display, a 128GB SSD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, and a nicely designed backlit keyboard, all crammed into a chassis that tips the scale at a mere 3.3 pounds (1.5kg).
Despite its stylish and consumer friendly design, the Folio is dedicated to business, so HP made sure to offer an optional TMP Embedded Security Chip that protects email and data, in order to appeal to any IT department.
Additional features include a large touch pad with advanced muti-touch support, HP CoolSense technology, several ports including USB 3.0 and RJ 45, HP TrueVision HD Webcam and Dolby Advanced Audio.
Folio Starting Configuration (starting price: $899.99)
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 13.3” HD LED Display
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2467M
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 (1 DIMM)
- Storage: 128GB mSATA SSD
- Battery: 6-cell LiIon 59WHr
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (BroadcomValentine) + BT
- Backlit Keyboard
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 716 Gets Xeon 3.2GHz CPU and 16GB of RAM
- ACER C720 Chromebook Launches At $249.99
- Western Digital’s My Cloud Makes Network Storage Easy
- Newest HP Spectre 13 Ultrabook Has Extended Trackpad
- HP Spectre 13 x2: Detachable Tablet With Haswell CPU
- Follow: computer, intel, laptop, notebook, ultrabooks,