It looks like HTC will be unveiling more than one phone at MWC 2012. Apart from the HTC Edge, it seems that another HTC device has been outed in the form of the HTC Ville. According to BGR, the HTC Ville is set to be released some time in April of 2012 and will be running on Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
As far as its other specs are concerned, it has been reported that the HTC Ville will sport a 4.3” qHD Super AMOLED display with a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Series 4 processor under the hood. It will also sport an 8MP backside-illuminated camera with 1080p HD video recording capabilities, and is said to be less than 8mm thin and will feature a metal case construction.
It has also been said to come with HSPA+ connectivity along with a 1,650mAH battery and will most likely feature Beats Audio integration. It sounds like quite the device, assuming that it is true. For now we’ll just have to take this with a grain of salt.RELATED
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: Android, HTC, ice cream sandwich 4.0, leak, mwc 2012,
- Seen at: bgr