In the past we’ve had speculations about the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but nothing solid until now. The folks over at Droid-Life recently got their hands on a leaked Verizon roadmap, listing a number of upcoming devices that will go on sale from the carrier in the month of November and December. And if the dates turn out to be accurate, we’re going to see the Galaxy Nexus up for grabs on November 21st though there is a possibility that it will be a “web-only” sale.
There are some interesting points to note – the 21st is a Monday, which doesn’t follow Verizon’s Thursday release schedule (but they’re releasing the DROID RAZR on a Friday, which means they could be eschewing that tradition), and it will be on the same week as Black Friday (25th) which would be a good time to launch a new phone since everybody’s in a shopping mood that week. Well, there’s nothing we can do but wait, and those of you who are hoping to get the phone in a couple of weeks, keep those fingers crossed.
Other devices mentioned on the roadmap are: HTC Rezound (11/14), Samsung Illusion (11/17), BlackBerry Curve 9370 (11/17), Casio G’zOne Ravine 2 (11/17), Verizon Adamant (12/1), LG Extravert (12/8), Moto 8″ Tablet and Moto 10″ Tablet (11/30) and ZTE Mobile Hotspot (12/1). Looking forward to pick up the Galaxy Nexus?
Next Story: HP TouchSmart 620 3D PC
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2012-03-20: Verizon rumored to be testing Android 4.0.5 for the Galaxy Nexus
- 2012-02-15: 16 GB White Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon?
- 2012-02-05: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0.4 update unofficially released
- 2011-12-15: Galaxy Nexus unboxed on video
- 2011-10-06: Samsung Galaxy Nexus specs revealed?