In the past we’ve had speculations about the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but nothing solid until now. The folks over at Droid-Life recently got their hands on a leaked Verizon roadmap, listing a number of upcoming devices that will go on sale from the carrier in the month of November and December. And if the dates turn out to be accurate, we’re going to see the Galaxy Nexus up for grabs on November 21st though there is a possibility that it will be a “web-only” sale.
There are some interesting points to note – the 21st is a Monday, which doesn’t follow Verizon’s Thursday release schedule (but they’re releasing the DROID RAZR on a Friday, which means they could be eschewing that tradition), and it will be on the same week as Black Friday (25th) which would be a good time to launch a new phone since everybody’s in a shopping mood that week. Well, there’s nothing we can do but wait, and those of you who are hoping to get the phone in a couple of weeks, keep those fingers crossed.
Other devices mentioned on the roadmap are: HTC Rezound (11/14), Samsung Illusion (11/17), BlackBerry Curve 9370 (11/17), Casio G’zOne Ravine 2 (11/17), Verizon Adamant (12/1), LG Extravert (12/8), Moto 8″ Tablet and Moto 10″ Tablet (11/30) and ZTE Mobile Hotspot (12/1). Looking forward to pick up the Galaxy Nexus?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Follow: Android, Galaxy Nexus, leak, roadmap, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life