At long last, the enhanced Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade for the LG Optimus 3D has just been released, and as with any other software update, this one will come with its fair share of new and improved features – including enhanced network speed, an overall better 3D experience as well as improved multimedia functions. Apart from standard Google enhancements with this update, LG themselves have also thrown in their own bag of tricks, where among them include enhanced HSPA+ speed thanks to faster packet data services for you to experience smoother Internet browsing as well as real-time streaming, a better 3D experience thanks to the 3D Video Editor and full-screen UI preview.
The 3D Video Editor enables you to create and edit 2D and 3D movies without needing to hook up to a computer beforehand – all of it can be accomplished over the phone itself, now how about that? Additional features like improved video recording and longer MP3 playback time also make up the upgrade. Expect Europe to receive the upgrade first before the rest of the world follows suit after November 21st. [Press Release]
Next Story: Nokia Maps update bumps version to 3.08
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2011-11-18 Ice Cream Sandwich ported to Samsung Galaxy S2 and LG Optimus 3D
- 2011-10-31 LG Optimus 2X to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread update after all
- 2011-10-03 LG Optimus 3D receives 3D game converter
- 2011-09-06 LG reportedly working on Optimus 3D 2
- 2011-07-18 LG Optimus 3D to get 2D to 3D conversion for apps with Gingerbread