At long last, the enhanced Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade for the LG Optimus 3D has just been released, and as with any other software update, this one will come with its fair share of new and improved features – including enhanced network speed, an overall better 3D experience as well as improved multimedia functions. Apart from standard Google enhancements with this update, LG themselves have also thrown in their own bag of tricks, where among them include enhanced HSPA+ speed thanks to faster packet data services for you to experience smoother Internet browsing as well as real-time streaming, a better 3D experience thanks to the 3D Video Editor and full-screen UI preview.
The 3D Video Editor enables you to create and edit 2D and 3D movies without needing to hook up to a computer beforehand – all of it can be accomplished over the phone itself, now how about that? Additional features like improved video recording and longer MP3 playback time also make up the upgrade. Expect Europe to receive the upgrade first before the rest of the world follows suit after November 21st. [Press Release]RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: android 2.3, gingerbread, LG, lg optimus 3d, optimus 3d,