If you held out from buying the Nintendo 3DS earlier this year due to the lack of games available, well you no longer need to anymore. In fact, Nintendo is encouraging you to pick up its latest console this holiday season. After the price cut a few months ago, the 3DS is now more appealing with Nintendo’s introduction of its two new limited-edition bundles that will go on sale this Thanksgiving Thursday.
The first 3DS bundle will consist of a Flame Red Nintendo 3DS system with the recently launched Super Mario 3D Land game (which has been getting rave reviews everywhere). The second 3DS bundle consists of a Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS system that is marked with the Hyrule emblem and gold-colored embellishments to go along with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game that is packaged with it.
Both bundles will go on sale November 24th for $199.99 each, and are limited edition so be sure to pick them up early if you’re keen on getting one before they’re sold out. Anybody picking up one of these special bundles?
Next Story: Google Search for iPad updated
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2012-10-02: New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC arrives in US on October 4th
- 2011-10-06: Super Mario Land 3D trailer and images released
- 2011-04-21: Super Mario 3DS is a mix between Galaxy and N64 game
- 2011-04-19: New 3DS Zelda game looks gorgeous, includes two new features
- 2011-02-01: Mario confirmed for Nintendo 3DS