If you held out from buying the Nintendo 3DS earlier this year due to the lack of games available, well you no longer need to anymore. In fact, Nintendo is encouraging you to pick up its latest console this holiday season. After the price cut a few months ago, the 3DS is now more appealing with Nintendo’s introduction of its two new limited-edition bundles that will go on sale this Thanksgiving Thursday.
The first 3DS bundle will consist of a Flame Red Nintendo 3DS system with the recently launched Super Mario 3D Land game (which has been getting rave reviews everywhere). The second 3DS bundle consists of a Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS system that is marked with the Hyrule emblem and gold-colored embellishments to go along with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game that is packaged with it.
Both bundles will go on sale November 24th for $199.99 each, and are limited edition so be sure to pick them up early if you’re keen on getting one before they’re sold out. Anybody picking up one of these special bundles?RELATED
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: 3ds, nintendo, super mario, zelda,
- Seen at: nintendo