One of the problems with 3D printers is the fact that they cost a bomb, especially if you get something that’s already pre-assembled. However, if you get one that requires you to set up, it’s usually extremely complicated. Well, a man name Brook Drumm plans to change all this with Printrbot. A 3D printer that’s affordable and easy to assemble – so easy that even a kid could put together. All the electronics are assembled, with the necessary parts included – users just need to follow the instructions on a sheet of paper to put it all together.
Another great thing about the Printrbot is that users can customize the 3D printer into something that suits their purposes. It is scalable to whatever size they want (if the default size isn’t large enough), and the parts can even be taken out to be used in other machines. But most importantly – at doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to buy. Drumm hopes to have a 3D printer in every home with this project.
Printrbot is has already reached its financial goal on Kickstarter, but for folks who want to pre-order their printers, prices start at $499 for everything you need to build the complete machine. Find out more if you’re interested in picking up one of these.RELATED
- Samsung Co-CEO Acknowledges Possibility Of Flexible TVs
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Follow: 3d printer, diy, kickstarter,
- Seen at: geek