Heads up UK residents, if you were hoping to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus come 17th of November, you could be in for a disappointment. It seems that according to Amazon UK’s Galaxy Nexus Page along with reports of customers receiving emails from Amazon, the release date for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been pushed back to the 2nd of December at the very earliest.
We can’t be sure if this delay extends to other retailers, as some customers who pre-ordered from Clove have yet to receive any announcement regarding the delay. Samsung has yet to come forward with any sort of announcement about this delay as well, despite attempts by others to get in touch with them regarding the matter.
However it seems that the price of an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been outed on Amazon’s page as well, putting it at a whopping £599.99, which roughly translates to about $830, although we expect that figured to drop when it arrives in the US. Either way let’s hope that Samsung comes forward with an official release date soon.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2011-11-23: Unlocked Galaxy Nexus available in the US via gray market imports
- 2011-11-21: European Galaxy Nexus facing erratic volume issues
- 2011-11-17: Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-11-17: Galaxy Nexus "Getting Started" video teases Verizon availability
- 2011-11-17: First Galaxy Nexus sold in the UK came loaded with an older Android 4.0 developer ROM