Heads up UK residents, if you were hoping to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus come 17th of November, you could be in for a disappointment. It seems that according to Amazon UK’s Galaxy Nexus Page along with reports of customers receiving emails from Amazon, the release date for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been pushed back to the 2nd of December at the very earliest.
We can’t be sure if this delay extends to other retailers, as some customers who pre-ordered from Clove have yet to receive any announcement regarding the delay. Samsung has yet to come forward with any sort of announcement about this delay as well, despite attempts by others to get in touch with them regarding the matter.
However it seems that the price of an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been outed on Amazon’s page as well, putting it at a whopping £599.99, which roughly translates to about $830, although we expect that figured to drop when it arrives in the US. Either way let’s hope that Samsung comes forward with an official release date soon.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: Amazon, Android, delay, Galaxy Nexus, ice cream sandwich 4.0, Samsung, uk,
- Seen at: geeksailor