It seems musician 50 Cent’s Sync by 50 headphones are now up for pre-order from select retailers. Following the footsteps of many other musicians and celebrities who have come up with their own line of headphones in the past, the Sync by 50 will be offered in three different models, two of which are headphones and the last being an in-ear headphone.
The first model will be the the $400 model. These pair of over the ear headphones are wireless and thanks to its wireless receiver, it will allow up to four pairs of Sync by 50 wireless headphones to connect to the same audio source. If you have three other friends with the same model, you guys could hold some sort of listening party from a single audio source.
The second model will be the Street by 50 come priced at $300 and there is no difference to the more expensive Sync by 50 model, with the exception that the $300 model will be wired. If you don’t see the need for wireless headphones and the need to pair multiple headsets to a single audio source, you could probably save yourself $100.
Last but not least will be the Street by 50 in-ear headphones, which will be a much cheaper offering at $130. All three models are expected to start shipping come 5th of December, so if you’re interested in placing a pre-order, you can head on down to Headphones.com.
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2011-08-18: Urbanears launches Fall/Winter collection of headphones
- 2011-08-02: iLuv iEP322 City Lights in-ear headphones
- 2010-04-01: Yamaha EPH-50 in-ear headphones
- 2010-04-14: Sleek Audio turns on the style with SA7 in-ear headphones
- 2010-05-18: V-MODA announces Remix Audio fashion-forward in-ear headphones