For AT&T customers who are rocking to a Samsung Focus 1.4 smartphone, here is a little bit of good news to end your week on a decent note – it seems that Windows Phone 7.5 updates will be rolling out for said smartphone, while the same update is also in the works for those who are using the Samsung Omnia 7 all the way across the pond – in Spain, specifically, for Telefonica subscribers. The scheduling process will need to be sped up though, since it has been fully tested.
Apart from that, Microsoft will also be rolling out a different wave of firmware updates from their manufacturers to select Windows Phone models. These updates, while not mandatory, will do the job of making sure the overall function of your Windows PHone will be improved. Microsoft strongly urges you to make an installation if you happen to stumble upon in. For those who have already installed the updates, how do you find it?
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2011-10-04: Samsung owners will have to wait for Mango update
- 2011-09-12: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash headed to AT&T
- 2011-07-07: AT&T tests NoDo update for Samsung Focus
- 2010-12-22: Samsung Focus dissected
- 2010-11-03: Samsung Focus Review