If you’re one of those people who has to listen to music no matter what you’re doing, you’ve probably tried listening to music while on a bicycle before. While it does make riding less boring, listening to music with the use of headphones while on a bicycle can be dangerous – you might not hear the sound of oncoming vehicles or even cries of other people who are trying to warn you. Well, the 3D Surround Music Box is designed to help you solve that problem.
Instead of blocking out noise with headphones, the 3D Surround Music Box lets you listen to music by playing it to you via stereo speakers. So in addition to being able to enjoy your music, you’ll be aware of your surroundings. The 3D Surround Music Box features convenient controls with big buttons for you to easily turn up or lower the volume, as well as a power button to turn it off instantly. All you have to do is hook it up to your music player, attach it to your bike and you’re good to go.
The speaker is powered by 3 AA batteries and is compatible with any device that has a 3.5mm stereo plug. It is available now for around $58 and is available now.
- 2014-04-15: US Military To Work On Stealth Dirt Bike
- 2013-11-01: This Bicycle Uses A Hubless Front Wheel As A Storage Compartment
- 2013-06-17: Flying Bicycle Test Launch Finally Takes Flight
- 2013-03-21: Bike Headlight Used To Project Your Speed Limit
- 2012-10-31: Netherlands to install heated bike paths for winter
- 2011-10-13: Scientists develop wireless brakes for bicycles
- 2011-08-18: Bicycle Library lets you ride a bike home
- 2011-07-21: Bike Fixtation comes in handy for two-wheeler owners
- 2011-06-29: Concept Audi electric bike is sleek and minimalistic