ASUS has announced the launch of two new USB audio products – the MS-100 USB speakers and HS-W1 Wireless USB headset. Designed to work right out of the box, these USB audio accessories aim to enhance your listening experience on your laptop or computer.
The MS-100 is a compact stereo USB speaker set that is lightweight, easy to carry around and is completely powered by your USB port. It features a classic speaker shape and can generate up to 93dB of sound with low distortion and pumps out “rich highs, thumping mids and full low tones”. No additional software is required when plugged into Windows Vista or Windows 7 computers.
The HS-W1 is a wireless USB headset that features large 70mm leather earpads, and a noise filtering microphone. The headset makes use of 2.4GHz wireless technology for CD quality sound audio, and works via a tiny USB dongle. It packs 40mm drivers and a built-in equalizer and promotes voice tones, fine details and a hint of extra bass punch where it’s needed. Battery life for the HS-W1 is touted to be 8 hours. No word on pricing or release date at the moment.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: asus, headset, speaker,
- Seen at: tweaktown