Back in September we reported that Corsair was set to launch new gaming peripherals, specifically a set of keyboard and mice that was designed with both MMO and RTS gamers in mind. These peripherals were targeted for release by the end of October, but evidenced by this forum thread, Corsair apparently did not meet that target.
The good news is that both the Vengeance K90 keyboard and Vengeance M90 mouse are now available. A quick refresher for those who might have forgotten, the Vengeance K90 keyboard will feature blue LED backlit keys and 18 programmable macro keys whose settings are stored on a flash memory on board the keyboard itself.
The Vengeance M90 mouse will also feature programmable buttons, 15 to be exact, and can be stored in up to six different profiles that users can swap to on-the-fly. These peripherals should be available via Corsair’s authorized retailers or e-tailers worldwide, with the Vengeance K90 keyboard retailing for $129 and the M90 going for $79. More information on Corsair’s Vengeance series of gaming peripherals can be found on their website.
- 2014-01-08 Corsair Unleashes Raptor Gaming Peripherals
- 2014-01-08 Corsair Flash Voyager GO USB 3.0 Flash Drives Announced
- 2014-01-06 Corsair MX RGB Project
- 2013-08-23 Corsair's New Force LS SSDs Unveiled
- 2013-08-13 Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2013-03-22 Corsair Unveils Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- 2011-12-22 Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-11-28 Glass multi-touch keyboard and mouse look amazing
- 2011-09-16 Corsair unveils new gaming keyboards and mice